My colleague and Microsoft MVP Anoop shared an interesting tweet yesterday about the Top 10 Questions Related to Data Answered by Microsoft
The questions answered are the following:
- So what happened to “Oslo”?
- Why did you rename ADO.NET Data Services to WCF Data Services?
- Where does Microsoft stand on LINQ to SQL?
- What's happening to the "M" language? How do “M” and the Entity Data Model relate to each other? Which do I choose?
- When does a developer use “M” vs. T-SQL? Should I use “M” rather than T-SQL to define the shape of my data?
- What's New in ADO.NET Entity Framework 4 and WCF Data Services 4?
- What is "Quadrant" and what does it do for me?
- When will the SQL Server Modeling CTP ship?
- How does the SQL Server Modeling CTP relate to .NET?
- What is the Open Data Protocol (OData)?
Check out the answers here.