Microsoft recently released the latest update to its FREE Windows Azure Platform Training Kit.
Quoted from the site “The Azure Services Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform including: Windows Azure, SQL Azure and AppFabric. The June release includes new and updated labs for Visual Studio 2010.”
Here is what is new in the kit:
- Introduction to Windows Azure - VS2010 version
- Introduction To SQL Azure - VS2010 version
- Introduction to the Windows Azure Platform AppFabric Service Bus - VS2010 version
- Introduction to Dallas - VS2010 version
- Introduction to the Windows Azure Platform AppFabric Access Control Service - VS2010 version
- Web Services and Identity in the Cloud
- Exploring Windows Azure Storage VS2010 version + new Exercise: “Working with Drives”
- Windows Azure Deployment VS2010 version + new Exercise: “Securing Windows Azure with SSL”
- Minor fixes to presentations – mainly timelines, pricing, new features etc.
This training kit also contains Hands On Labs, Presentations and Videos, Demos, Samples and Tools.
Download the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit.