Microsoft recently released the latest update to its FREE Windows Azure Platform Training Kit.
Quoted from the site “The Azure Services Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform including: Windows Azure, SQL Azure and AppFabric. The June release includes new and updated labs for Visual Studio 2010.”
Here is what is new in the kit:
- Introduction to Windows Azure - VS2010 version
- Introduction To SQL Azure - VS2010 version
- Introduction to the Windows Azure Platform AppFabric Service Bus - VS2010 version
- Introduction to Dallas - VS2010 version
- Introduction to the Windows Azure Platform AppFabric Access Control Service - VS2010 version
- Web Services and Identity in the Cloud
- Exploring Windows Azure Storage VS2010 version + new Exercise: “Working with Drives”
- Windows Azure Deployment VS2010 version + new Exercise: “Securing Windows Azure with SSL”
- Minor fixes to presentations – mainly timelines, pricing, new features etc.
This training kit also contains Hands On Labs, Presentations and Videos, Demos, Samples and Tools.
Download the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit.
Will you give this article a +1 ? Thanks in advance