Microsoft has released a cool whitepaper that describes how to build Windows Phone 7 applications with SharePoint 2010 Products and Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG).
This white paper addresses business scenarios for the development of mobile applications that use the features of SharePoint 2010 Products for collaboration while authenticating through Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG). The main body of the paper introduces the concepts and code required to access SharePoint list data in a secure manner from Windows Phone 7.
The Appendix details the installation and configuration of a developer instance of UAG for the purposes of testing and developing mobile applications with SharePoint 2010 Products.
This paper seeks to clarify the following development scenarios:
- How do I prepare for connecting to SharePoint 2010 Products from my Windows Phone 7 applications?
- How do I connect to SharePoint through the Unified Access Gateway?
- How do I connect to, authenticate, and consume SharePoint Web services?
- How do I create and update SharePoint list items?
- How do I consume RSS feeds provided by SharePoint?
Will you give this article a +1 ? Thanks in advance